Grade 8 workshop (18 March 2015)

This is an introduction to story writing, what the boys think about it and what their definition of a story is.

The speaker is concerned with motivating the boys to look a little closer into their own lives and understanding that writing a story is as easy as writing about yourself and what is happening in your life.

She gives them ideas of what it is they can write about and how they can start thinking along the lines of how to start writing about themselves. 

This is very interesting and has been educational for me as an aspiring teacher because I have gathered some ideas around how to approach my own literature writing and how I can go about expressing myself. 

What I also gathered in this workshop is the importance of pin pointing the objectives of your presentation so that the learners, especially at the junior level, can be clear with what it is youre getting across and what it is you want them to grasp from your presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First LO lesson Grade 12 (2015 January 22)

English and History.