IsiZulu SAL (6 March 2015)

I've been quite impressed with the number of learners in my isiZulu class, because it really allows for individual attention. And that enhances my ability as a teacher to maximize all my objectives.

I think being a young teacher also gives me an edge in that it allows me to relate to the learners very easily; so I find my isiZulu lessons very interesting and exciting. There is common ground which I then matipulate into fabricating an atmosphere within which learning can flourish.

However the IsiZulu second additional language class is far less of a challenge, as I had predicted, hence I have branched out into working with first additional as well as grade 10s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First LO lesson Grade 12 (2015 January 22)

English and History.